From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 10:15:27 -0400

Subject: Unbelievably tasty bread from Enjoy Life Foods

Enjoy Life Foods is delighted to introduce our new ready-made bread!
Formulated after months of taste tests and focus groups, we developed this
bread to meet your specific requests: not too sweet, not too doughy, and
strong enough to hold up to your favorite sandwich. Baked fresh in our own
dedicated gluten free nut free facility, it's as safe as it is delicious.
All natural, kosher and vitamin fortified, our new bread is free of problem
ingredients like hydrogenated oil, refined sugar, dairy and corn.

Available in two great flavors: Original Sandwich Bread and Rye-less "Rye".
In Mid-West retail locations now, call us. 888-503-6569, for a store near
you!

Freezer friendly, our sliced bread is perfect for morning toast and lunch
sandwiches.  Go to www.enjoylifefoods.com and use Promo Code is: ELFBRD.
Fresh bread is at your house within two days!  Bagels, cookies, dairy free
chocolate chips and granola are waiting for you too.

Wishing you an August full of sunshine, cool breezes and lots of tasty
sandwiches...

PS...Our direct to home shipping rates have dropped!   Due to dramatically
increased volume, we have passed our UPS discount to you!  Check out our
website at www.enjoylifefoods.com for more details.