From:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
veronica alicea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:09:43 -0400

Blueberry Bagels!

We're delighted to share our new favorite bagel with you. Made with real
blueberries, they're tasty AND nutritious (good source of fiber, protein,
omega-3's and vitamins & minerals). Order now through June 15th and save
$1.00. Use coupon code BLBCPN - www.enjoylifefoods.com.

Oh Canada!

Our products are now available in stores throughout Canada. Check out the
Whole Foods and The Big Carrot in Toronto, as well as Natural Food Pantry
stores in many regions. Expect to see Enjoy Life Foods all over Canada soon
-- and don't hesitate to ask if your local grocer isn't stocking it quite
yet.

Hope to see you at GIG...

Enjoy Life Foods

1-888-503-6569