Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 10:37:56 -0500
Hi Sandy,

You didn't mention your browser so I assume you are using Internet Explorer.
One or more of any number of programs running, either open or in the
background, can keep the History open which can prevent you from clearing or
deleting it. Try closing all open and running programs via the Task Manager
or the Close Program window, to include Internet Explorer. Then go to
Control Panel \ Internet Options and attempt to Clear History again. You can
also adjust the number of days history is kept while there. If this
procedure doesn't help, check this Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

How to clear the History entries in Internet Explorer:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=157729

Sven Swanson, Sr.