Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:36:12 +0200
Hello everybody

Yesterday I've melted a lot of sheepfat to try and make soapfrom. As a
result of that I now have a large bowl full of a sort of jelly left. The
original stuff I started with was sheepsfat between layers of membrane
etc. They have been cooked, put in the blender and cooked again. After
skimming the fat now there is this jelly.
Any suggestions if it could be used for anything?
Btw, some of the fat that was left I've put in the fridge and will use
it to fry with. A bit like schmaltz but then with a different smell.
Free, tasty and healthy.

Christy