ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:26:38 -0500
Hi echurch family,
I have just been quiet lately, no particular reason, just quiet not posting
much.  I wnt to assure you all that, though I don't post, I read the
messages and consider all the prayer requests. Lately, I have just been
busy, with what I don't know.  My work has continued to be a bit slow, the
bills stay the same or go higher, the driver problem is everpresent and the
car problems seem to be gone for a while now.  Praise the Lord for that!

Dawson, my 15-y3ear-old son, is wrestling now and I finally got to see him
twice last week.  The Lord willing and the weather cooperate, I will be
going to see him wrestle again tonight. Classes are out here after the 16th
till the 4th on January.  That is going to affect my work a lot because
Joyce, my driver, has a 15-year-old daughter whom they treat as if she were
9 or ten.  They are quite protective of her and that comes because she was
born 15 years into their marriage and an only child. Oh well, the Lord be
praised in every situation because it is He who has overcome the world.  I
know He will bless and care for me so I give it to Him and stand ready to do
what He wills.
David, I am sure you can see why we all love the echurch family.  What a
fellowship, what a joy devine.  Was someone singing?   hehehehahehehe

Love you all and thank God for you always because you have been my
encouragement and my support through many years.

Ned