ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 21:04:27 -0500
Well, I don't know for sure, but I've already told Greg that I intend
to beat him in a wicked game of wracket ball.  I'm also looking to
get up a volleyball team, if you're interested.  Oh yah, I also
intend to do some great singing up there, and I don't expect that
food will have calories, or if they do, we'll be kept active enough
that we won't have to worry about it.  I plan on finding the warm
waters to swim in because I'm a pansy   about swimming in  cold
water, and most importantly, I plan on just learning from the Lord
and basquing in HIS presence.  that's my agenda.  I have no idea what
God has in store for me, but I'm sure that it will be wonderful no matter what!
Kathy