ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:12:54 -0600
Ned,

Maybe business will pick up as people want to sit around the piano and play
Christmas tunes?? I pray God shows you what to do, and if he's got you
doing that already , then that he gives you peace to wait for his timing on
things. I know  it  is easier said than done, but it can be done. I wonder
if you have any idea as to the slow up in business? Is it economically
related?

Brad

At 06:26 AM 12/9/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi echurch family,
>I have just been quiet lately, no particular reason, just quiet not posting
>much.  I wnt to assure you all that, though I don't post, I read the
>messages and consider all the prayer requests. Lately, I have just been
>busy, with what I don't know.  My work has continued to be a bit slow, the
>bills stay the same or go higher, the driver problem is everpresent and the
>car problems seem to be gone for a while now.  Praise the Lord for that!
>
>Dawson, my 15-y3ear-old son, is wrestling now and I finally got to see him
>twice last week.  The Lord willing and the weather cooperate, I will be
>going to see him wrestle again tonight. Classes are out here after the 16th
>till the 4th on January.  That is going to affect my work a lot because
>Joyce, my driver, has a 15-year-old daughter whom they treat as if she were
>9 or ten.  They are quite protective of her and that comes because she was
>born 15 years into their marriage and an only child. Oh well, the Lord be
>praised in every situation because it is He who has overcome the world.  I
>know He will bless and care for me so I give it to Him and stand ready to do
>what He wills.
>David, I am sure you can see why we all love the echurch family.  What a
>fellowship, what a joy devine.  Was someone singing?   hehehehahehehe
>
>Love you all and thank God for you always because you have been my
>encouragement and my support through many years.
>
>Ned

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!