ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:39:44 -0600
Paul,

That is right. And though this is a requirement even in the employment
field, we still see new people getting jobs everyday. Why? Persistence. I
can tell you from knowing some about music field, that if you want to get
in, you need to be persistent and let them  know you aren't giving up. As
well you need give your best work concisely up front.

Brad