ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 16:16:37 -0600
Mat,

My wife who was diagnosed some 12 years ago with clinical depression use to
be on anti-depressants, and that was her problem after being on it for
years, it left her feeling no emotions, not even love for me who we shared
a pretty good life together despite normal ups and downs. She felt nothing
for anyone, felt blah as you mentioned,  and finally realized it and
simultaneously was healed of the depression and eventually trusted God's
assurance to her she was healed enough to go off the drugs, that was 4 or 5
years ago.

Brad