Date:
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 05:48:39 -0400

  To Bec.
      There has got to be something else bothering your system.
     I have arthirtis in my knees if I eat something wrong. This let me find
out what all was bothering me when I finally got smart enough to listen.
      Try using distilled water for a while until you are sure it's something
you are eating and not something you're drinking.
       When I drink water from our copper pipes it makes my knees hurt and
I'm constipated for a day. I use the water before it goes into the pipes. I
know this sounds crazy, but it repeats ever time and i've tested it several
times.
     I'm not saying it's the water for you,but you want know until you
eliminate a few things.
       Yes you can be regular and be celiac, and I feel very good now. I run
about 2 miles  3 times a week.

                          Dwight