C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 17:47:06 -0400
These are usually the same numnuts who think having a pet is slavery.  I'd
like them to remind me of that at 5:30 in the morning when the dog has to
tinkle.

The lab rat thing is very, very naive.  Proof yet again of what happens when
people have agendas and try to force them on other folks.

Beth T.
Subject: Re: peter singer again

But when someone likes Peter Singer ignores human rights in favour of animal
rights to the point of illogic, inanity, and silliness, I lose it.  One
example - when a group of animal rightists broke into a lab and released the
lab rats into the wild, I shook my head.  Those rats had never had been
shown how to survive or gather food or keep from being easy prey.  Not to
mention their fur wouldn't camouflage them adequately and thus made them
even easier prey.  So where's the quality of life in that?   Zero. Zip.
Nada.

Kat