From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 14:12:54 -0600
one further note, if you do have the dual receive on, pressing just the 3
key will toggle control between A and B band...there will still be a high,
and low beep just as if the dual receive wasn't on.
So that's why I leave some kind of constant carrier type frequency on the B
band, so that if I do have dual receive on by accident, I'll hear that
signal weather i am on A or B bands...
73
Colin, V A6BS