From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 09:23:19 -0400
Hi, folks.

I may not make it to this afternoon's 40-meter east coast mid west round
table for two reasons:

1.  I am having problems with my Carolina Windom 160 compact antenna again,
and may have a fellow ham over here this afternoon to continue some trouble
shooting that we started last night;  and

2.  The XYL and I need to retrieve  our RV from the camp site we rented this
summer, and bring it back to the house.  This requires another driver, so
I'm not sure when that extra driving help will be available.

If I make it to the round table, I'll be more than happy to do relays, or
even head things up, but I am not certain this will occur today.

If I'm not there, I hope everyone has a good session, and that conditions
will continue to improve as we get more into the Fall season.

73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ