From:
john freibergs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:53:42 -0700
The scanner is USB 1.1 compatible.  When I go into
System/Device Manager it doesn't show at all.  It only
shows under the seperate Scanners and Cameras icon in
control panel.  When I closed every running program
per Epson's suggestion and tried reinstalling the
drivers I got an entry under System/Device Manager
until I tried to use the scanner and got the BSOD
again.  After I rebooted and checked System/Device
Manager the entry had vanished.

John