C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:45:29 EST
Good for you, Stephen!  I wish you all the best!

I think I understand why Kathy brought this up. I had asked her if she had
transportation, or a way to get out of her house to do some fun things like
bowl. She replied that she can no longer ride with her helper as she had done
this foolish thing.  Let's try to keep it in context and perspective.

Kathy Jo, that was great that you contacted the ILC, your social worker had
no right to be upset at you for calling them. Let me know how it went today.

Mag