RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Secola/Nieft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:40:51 -1000
jean-claude:
> Okay , next time , i will try to let people knows that i am talking about my
> perceptions of thing .

Sounds good.

> I take as a given that there is no generalised truth anywhere but that there
> is  as many views of the world that there is of  pair of eyes.

Yet you state stuff as if it were fact instead of your take on it.

> YOur experience makes me confirm the idea that the inprint of the early
> experiences during foetus time and infancy or early childhood are
> determining big time the preferences of taste later on.

Huh?

> for ex my wife having had ,as a routine ,carrot juice in a bottle when a
> baby  have a taste for carrot that is enormous.

Perhaps you can share for the list how your son's teeth are doing? Many
folks here are impressed with Weston Price's work on traditional diets and
your offspring may make an interesting comparison.

> The weanning of any aromas for some years is not going to erase this of
> memory easely.

And you ate raw foods from birth? Am I missing something?

> If i was resented to the smell of tomatopaste sourcream soup i will
> certainlly salivate on it

Huh?

> May be the smell of burned fatty meats juices is associated ( for me not the
> neighbour )  with having to stop the playing to help set up the table or
> more simply with a reduced level of oxygene in a badly ventilated
> appartment.

Huh? I don't live in an apartment. I am puzzled by what you are trying to
convey.

Cheers,
Kirt