RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 20:32:11 -0800
Okay , next time , i will try to let people knows that i am talking about my
perceptions of thing .
I take as a given that there is no generalised truth anywhere but that there
is  as many views of the world that there is of  pair of eyes.
YOur experience makes me confirm the idea that the inprint of the early
experiences during foetus time and infancy or early childhood are
determining big time the preferences of taste later on.
for ex my wife having had ,as a routine ,carrot juice in a bottle when a
baby  have a taste for carrot that is enormous.
The weanning of any aromas for some years is not going to erase this of
memory easely.
If i was resented to the smell of tomatopaste sourcream soup i will
certainlly salivate on it
May be the smell of burned fatty meats juices is associated ( for me not the
neighbour )  with having to stop the playing to help set up the table or
more simply with a reduced level of oxygene in a badly ventilated
appartment.

jean-claude