From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:35:30 -0400
If you have $1300 to drop, Palstar has   a high power auto tuner  that uses
motors to turn large caps and a roller inductor.

http://www.palstar.com/at-auto.php

Out of my price range, but I do have one of their manual tuners that is a
breeze to tune  in conjunction with the TW-1 meter's swr tones.

73, Steve KW3A