From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 May 2007 10:01:02 -0400
    Howard,
You could  put the dymo tape on to a   card and attach the card to  the wire
of the wall wart.   You've probably seen  cardboard tags  attached to
furniture or appliances with a twist tie kind of thing.    You can buy them
and cut to size, or homebrew your own.   If you don't want  to twist a wire
around your power cord, use tiny zip ties or  strip some insulation off  22
ga. wire and tie it in place.   You can tag either the supply end, or the
device end, or both.

73, Steve aKW3A