VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 1998 19:27:02 EDT
Hi I'm inquiring about the features and ease of use of winfaxpro being used
with jfw versis using jfw with microsoft fax software.  I'm looking for
something with ease of use. p.s. I also have noticed changes in web page
design. note to those who use ensoniq products and cakewalk products and
you're going to there web pages.  While   to the web sights of Ensoniq and
Cakewalk I was greeted with the regular screens but when I went to ensoniq's
websight for example and clicked on the link for ensoniq products and was then
greeted with a list of items i would see below,  I found that aftter clicking
on the link which is next to the picture this is what i found buttons across
the top of the sight however, by using jfw I was unable to read the names of
each tab the only way I could know was each button was about was to click on
each one and read the information presented underneath.  I noticed the same in
cakewalk as well.  Is there someone to contact at hj who can help to make
those buttons readable? I think that this is another challenge to us but we
can o overcome it.