VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 May 1998 15:25:35 EDT
Hi I'd like to know what happens to sights like Ensoniq and cakewalk who on
their first page seem to be fine but when you go further on you notice buttons
which are not readable by screen reading software.  I make this observation
because i Freequent these sights.  after clicking on the link from ensoniq for
example i'm presented with information about the items. after reading this
each item has a picture on the left and the link on the right and after
clicking on the link i'm presented with buttons but they are not readable
using screen readers, the only way that I was able to find out something about
each item was to read the information after cl clicking on each tab or button.
What can we do about sights like this and how can we access them..