VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 02:01:27 EST
I would like to see more people come onto the list to speak as a blind
employee working for a company where we all have to go to for software.  there
is one person that I believe use to work for Henter-joyce  and he's now
working for Microsoft.  The only other thing i'd like to know more about is
this msaa program which most of us have gotten with the most things.