VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anita Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anita Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 09:19:02 -0400
Hello Group:

I am interested in finding some assistive technology training especially some training in Duxbury.  If you are aware of anyone or any facility that offers this training, I would greatly appreciate it.  Also, I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me where to get any training manuals.  Thanks so much for all your assistance.

Anita Adkins
InfoAccess Services Inc.
Assistant Accessibility Analyst
Phone: 304-822-2500