VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 05:55:58 GMT
Hello Its Marvin Here.
I will enclose a copy of a proposal in word 97 format.
If you have any suggestions, links or applications as attatchments as i am
looking for funding for a portable laptop, jaws, keynote gold, programming,
office and internet software for my information technology computing studies
at my college which i am mamoring in programming. please send as soon as
possible via [log in to unmask]

MEMO: