VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
marvin hunkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 02:44:38 GMT
Hi its marvin here.
could you please give me info on how to use the macro programming features
for using the vba macro editor in excel 97 and the macro editor in access
97?
i am currently using jfw32 but hope to upgrade to jfw35 next semester at the
college.
please send documentation of short cutus for doing macros in excel, and
making switchboards, complex forms, queries, and reports in access.
if this is a bit off topic then point me to a list where these questions
will be valid on this topic.
also send short cut keys and hot keys for using visual c, visual basic and
delphi.
please send all info and documentation today via [log in to unmask]
cheers Marvin.