From:
Donald Rex Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 12:06:01 -0500
Hi,
        To answer question #1, I had the same problem with a different motherboard.
It required a BIOS update and then it worked fine, might be the same for you
(fic's homepage is http://www.fic.com.tw (for Taiwan) or http://www.fica.com
(for US))  As to the modem problem, have you tried calling the Motorola tech
support number?  If it is listed as having a 205 area change it to a 256.  I
used to work at the plant that makes them, and the tech support people are
pretty good.

Donald Gaither