From:
"John B. Turcotte III" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 12:31:43 -0400
The drive in question has not been compressed.  The system was running without any problems for about three months before the phantom drive appeared.  No changes made to drivers.

I have tried to reset the 'E' partition through fdisk.  Only to have the phantom drive to reappear after a format of the 'E' partition.  Internal Zip drive is using win9x system drivers, but external ls-120 requires them.

CC:  For quicker delivery (A post took 12 hours yesterday...)
Please keep thread on list...
And good luck...
Hope this helps.   Rick