From:
John O'Regan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:41:41 +0100
Well, Rick, something has had an effect!!

I removed the battery, kept it out for 2-3 minutes and replaced it - now the
fans just run for about 1 second and then they stop - New power supply is
justified, I think, as suggested by Carol in a separate e-mail.

I will let the list know the result

Thanks

John O'Regan