From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 1999 17:42:45 GMT
Just a question.  Have you tried un-installing the software and hardware for
the scanner, setting the system parameters to the pre-scanner state, and
then reloading the SCSI drivers?  If that works you may need to step the
installation in that manner to make it work.  If it was working before, it
should work again, but sometimes the order in which you do things can make
all the difference in the world.  As much of a pain in the butt as that
is...  harumph!!!

kyle