From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 2008 15:24:51 -0500
I don't remember if ME would let you do a "repair" or not.  If so, try it.  If all else fails, reinstall the operating system.  If
you have information that you need to save, move the hard drive to another computer and copy the data from it first, just to be
sure.

One of the nice things about ME was that it could be installed over and over without activation.

To do a repair or install, enter your CMOS settings and set them to "boot" from the cd.  Put your ME cd into the cd drive and start
the computer.  The computer should find the operating system installation program and give you whatever options that you have
available to you.  After you are done, change the CMOS settings back to install from the hard drive again.

Good luck,

Dean Kukral