From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Nov 1997 09:23:53 -0500
Ralph,

I'm 5'8" and not "big-boned" really.  I've been told I looked good at
155-160, so I'm giving myself a break saying I only need to lose 35 from
200.  I've weighed as little as 135, but that happened at a time where I
was a little obsessed on a lowfat diet in high school.

The fact is, I've still got a gut.  It's not just loose skin.  I've got fat
on my chest under my arms too that really annoys me, even worse than the
gut.  It's got to go, but I just don't know how.

Thanks,
John Pavao

John;
How tall are you and what is your bone structure? I'm 6' and 230, but
I'm very "thick" or large boned and therefore just plain big. It's a
concept I had to get used to because I never thought of myself as a big
guy and always believed the "charts" that suggest I should weigh about
180-200, at best, for a large-framed 6 footer.
You, at @200, may have the same self image concept and may in fact be
just right.

Ralph