From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 13:16:42 -0500
Thanks, Micke.  I tried that too.  I gained a few pounds, then lost them to
end up right back at 200.  I'm really stumped.  I mean, I'd be satisfied
with a net loss of even 1 or 2 lbs a month.  But that seems to be out of
the question.  I guess I'm going to keep looking bad for awhile longer than
I'd thought.

John Pavao

John, it might be too weird, but have you tried increasing carbs to lose
the weight? How about a day or two of carb loading to stir things up,
then back to usual eating? You wouldn't have to eat anything non-paleo.
I have no idea if that suggestion is reasonable for you. I just wondered
if you had considered it as a possibility.

,Micke