From:
Kendra and Karen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:32:46 -0600
    We have been Neanderthin for approximately 5 years, since Ray's first
edition became available.  Our throat and ear infections went from three to four
times a year to once every two years and are a walk in the park compared to
before.

Ben wrote:

Well I am, but I'm also incredibly handsome
and one of the finest sexual technicians of the late 20th/early 21st
centuries, so you can't compare me to everyone else. Only kidding? Maybe.

NeanderTwins write:

What a tease!!! ;-}

Ben we took your New Years challenge to cut out sugars and alcohol for two
months.  So far this means we have cut out fruit and honey.  Aside from a brief
withdrawal period (from supposedly sugars) accompanied by severe headaches and
body pains which lasted a horrendous 72 hours we feel absolutely wonderful and
have lost about 10 lbs each (about 125 lbs to 115 lbs, 5' 5").  Energy levels
are even higher than with our previous paleo diet which included fruits, honey
and an occasional glass of wine (or two or a bottle... hehehe).

Kendra and Karen
Sexy NeanderTwins