From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:06:33 -0700
 >Nevertheless, it cannot be denied that Ornish does achieve some
 >modicum of success among those who follow his program with devout
 >tenacity...

Oh, I'd prob'ly drop a few on his plan, too, but I'd be hungry to the point
of extreme bitchiness, farting in all directions, feeling bloated from all
that grain, suffering extreme insomnia and probably having irregular cycles
again, to boot.  I'll stick with satisfied, well-rested and regular, thank
you. ;)

I used to be on another list.  A fellow subscriber suffers both type-II
diabetes and MS.  I made the mistake of suggesting he look into the Paleo
diet, even sent him some good articles and whatnot.  He came down on me like
stink on sh*t.  He's still lamenting his pains and woes (I have friends
still on the list).  There are too many things wrong with Ornish's prototype
and rights with what we're doing to conduct an experiment, INMO.

Dori Zook
Denver, CO