From:
Elsa Mikus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 14:34:08 -0400
<<Here's a good spot for me to make a point:  I'm not an expert in any way in
this area, nor do I play one on TV.  I'm just someone who likes to think a
lot and comes up with lots of ideas.  And, of course, I love to argue!  If
anyone has the idea that I think I'm some kind of expert, let me dispel
that right now!  But if you say something that sounds specious, I'm gonna
jump in and call you on it.  (Kinda like Todd does to me<g>.)>>

John:

I guess that's the point I was trying to make.  I have a bad habit of taking too
many things at face value without considering other options or opposing view
points.  The dialog that takes place in this forum makes me more consious of
differing viewpoints.  You may not be an "expert", but you are more
"knowledgeable" than I am.  Thanks again.

Elsa