From:
Karen Fechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 18:26:11 -0500
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:27:00 -0500, Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Mike,

Sorry about the rash you are getting from eating coconut - is that a fresh
whole coconut or coconut oil? If oil, be sure to get one that isn't
refined etc. - From what I have read Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is the best.
My reaction is in the gut and I am not sure it is a reaction to coconut
oil; I will have to test that one day when I am not reacting to anything
else, sigh! No skin rash here. In fact I use the oil on my skin - it has
replaced all other moisturizers.

That is good advise on the duck and goose fat - now I will have to locate
a duck or goose. I am not a hunter so I will do some gathering - perhaps
in an oriental store?

Do you use pork, lamb, beef drippings for sauteeing too?
Is olive oil not considered a paleo food?

Karen