NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:43:00 -0400
I keep hearing about mac-cheese cravings. I recall a non-dairy mac-cheese
product in my health food store. I can't remember the exact name, but it
DOES exist. I'll try to provide the name after my next visit to the health
food store.

Pizza, on the other hand, is about the only cheese-related thing I miss;
and frankly, none of the soy cheese replacements just don't cut it for me.
I REALLY want the greasy pizza from my local New Jersey pizza shop!

Heidi