NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Heidi Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:37:16 -0400
She'll feel better but I won't be surprised if she has a hard time.  If
>you're used to eating one way for all your life, it's a hard habit to break.
>She'll need your support to because eating no dairy really freaks dairy
>eaters out.

Tanya

Actually, this is the reason she spoke with me. Even thought I'm LI, I'm
well known throughout my office as the food yente--I "matchmake" people and
food according to their likes, dislikes, and allergies--since I have such a
tough time myself.

Thanks for your helpful post. I'm forwarding it to her immediately! Any
additional input from other list members would be great.

Heidi