NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 15:13:51 EST
Thanks again to everyone!  You have confirmed what I suspected (sort of..
it's such an elusive thing with our world's messed up food!).  It makes sense
that the products can build up and then the symptoms occur.

Before now I have only been concerned with straight dairy products (whey,
milk, casein, malt, etc.) and have not given much thought to the "natural
flavors" "carmel coloring".  I thought because he "seemed" like he could
tolerate trace amounts, that I didn't have to be concerned with the hidden
dairy.  I'll be more vigilant and see if that helps.

Do you call the manufacture of products with suspect flavorings? or do you
just avoid any and all general "flavor" "color"?

Thanks again,

jen