NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pamela Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 16:54:36 -0500
I don't know if it's true or not. I've been dairy free for 14 years and still allergic as far as I know.
Then again, I'm not willing to risk a reaction to find out!

> Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 16:47:31 -0400
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Xolair--anyone know anything?
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I've heard that dairy allergy can be reset by staying away from ALL dairy
> related stuff for a full year.Havent tried it yet but know of someoen who is
> and I'm keeping an eye on it.
> Anyone else have any input on this?
> -Ilene

Make Windows Vista more reliable and secure with Windows Vista Service Pack 1.
http://www.windowsvista.com/SP1?WT.mc_id=hotmailvistasp1banner