NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Wentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 1997 22:28:31 -0500
Robyn Kozierok wrote:

> Sorry to take so long to get this out.  There are a few details I am still
> checking into, but I wanted to get this out now while the Passover food
> is out because there's lots of cool Parve stuff available now, and because
> the confusion between the passover and pareve markings can be troublesome.
>
> NOMILK Parve/Pareve FAQ

Great job Robyn, and THANK YOU (yes, I am shouting)!

I know I just went out and spent $116. on a year's supply of macaroons (they
now have Banana Split and Chocolate Fudge flavors!!!).  Yum!

--
Kathy Wentz                        unschooler, n. one who never swims
[log in to unmask]                   with the crowd