NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mark Feblowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 10:04:14 -0500
In preparation for Chanukah we just bought some of the Sunspire chocolate
gelt (little foil-wrapped, barley-sweetened, dark chocolate coins). We
noticed two things that we hadn't seen before: the UO-D symbol (Kosher
Dairy) and the words "99% milk-free". There are no dairy ingredients
listed, but it looks like it may be made in dairy-tainted equipment. Josh
always said it made his mouth feel funny, and it seemed to make his eczema
flare. Now I know why.

Mark