GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 09:44:51 -0800
Elhadj,

        I just wanted to ask you in the open who this Oko guy is? I do not intend to disrespect him not at all! I could have asked him directly,howvever the fact that he may not know me in person and for the fact I have been seeing you responding to his mails along a lot of issues,i thought it is necessary to ask.I know some Dramehs who have roots in Niumi etc anyway i was just relaxing while on break and saw your reply regarding the deceased poet thus decided to ask.Knowing that you are a good man who always guides poeple i would love to know more people through you.My younger brother used to live in Wellesly as a school boy and I can remember strolling the streets of Banjul with him and if my memory srves me right we once had a short and interesting chat with an Oko Drammeh who used to play for the Fambondi band-ofcourse Oko(the one i met)will certainly not remember me at that time! It was just those usual ataya chats! If he chooses not to explain anything doirectly i can
 understand that too but please i just wanted to know.

Essa.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"