GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
suntou touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2013 15:11:30 +0100
It is with pleasure Baba. Our kids need to connect with authentic aspects
of our thinking from our thinkers. I use to run a Saturday kids club, where
we discuss stories from Africa. It is unbelievable some children as old as
11 asking me question, so profoundly sad, that, it makes one wonder. One
question was that, do people sleep in houses in Africa? By God, this came
from a 10 year old boy. Some parents are alert to this issues, sadly some
are not. Books will be the more easier means to enlighten the children...I
can remember appealing for short stories, and my good friend Yero (Dalton)
deliver the goods, two short stories...
Hope to read your next book.
Thanks
Suntou