EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS Archives

Evolutionary Fitness Discussion List

EVOLUTIONARY-FITNESS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tom Tanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:30:30 -0500
Hi All,

Here is an Excellent site to enable quick comparisons of the nutrient
contents of most of the food we eat.

     http://www.ncenter.com/carbcharts/carbohydrate_chart.shtml

Too bad they didn't add Gylcemic Index data.  I find in interesting
where Carbs and Fat hide in our everyday foods.  I have added this site
to my web page.

--
Good Health & Long Life,
 Greg Watson,