ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
carol pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:21:32 -0000
Rhonda,

All I can say to you and to Ben is the truth:  Every situation in which
we're placed is an opportunity to prove God's faithfulness and love towards
us and to allow Him to use the circumstances to gain our hearts' full love
and trust!

I wish that didn't sound so glib because it's sent from the heart as
something I know is true, but I know only too well just how hard it is to
take!

Praying for you both:

In Him:

--