ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 02:57:27 -0800
I wish the age of majority were 21 rather than 18.  I think a lot of
maturing goes on between those ages.  Also, people these days expect so
little of young people before the age of majority and expect so much of them
after that magic age comes it is hard for them to make the proper
adjustments.  I sometimes think society  sets our children up to fail.  At
least it is very hard for them to succeed with all the pressures to go the
wrong way in life.