ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 00:31:21 -0800
I do remember him.  I use to listen to him when he was alive.  His homes
were persecuted horribly because to-day anything that works is shot down.  I
wanted to send my son to one of his homes but it has moved to Montana and, I
am not sure of it's program whether it has stayed so close to his teachings.