ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 20:56:42 -0500
Boy. vivian has really taken to you Phil. *smile*. From her perspective you
have been feeding her poor husband with all kind of crazy wacko ideals,
talked her husband into a ministry, and finally gave aid and comfort to him
and feeding his head with all kind of bad things about her.   Unfortunately
I fear she is calling him back to once again control George, I hope not,
and she in fact comes to grips and admits she needs some counsel.

Brad

At 08:24 PM 9/17/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>Brad,
>
>If nothing else good came of his visit, at least, I told him, he now knows
>that he has lots of flesh and blood friends who are all praying for him.  I
>believe that will help.  Even if Vivian sticks to her guns, that he not be
>allowed to have any further communications with me nor will he be allowed,
>by her, to fuction in the prayer ministry he feels called to in some degree,
>knowing he has echurch friends and friend he met here at the home fellowship
>services, should certainly help.  Those were her rules, by the way, if he
>returned.  I personally learned a lot about this whole thing.  If I would
>tell everything that been going on in George's life the last few weeks,
>nobody would believe it.  Things got a little freaky at times for various
>reasons.  He tried talking himself out of going home today but I prayed with
>him and talked with him about it all and he finally decided to go back home.
>In the long run, I think it was the best decision.
>
>Phil.

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!