ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:19:25 -0500
We know how that one goes, been there, done that  a few times. We'll miss
her of course, but she'll be back I'm sure down the road.

Brad

At 05:41 AM 9/12/2005 -0600, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C5B75C.A9ABA5C0
>
>Marvella had to leave the list for a while.  Like many of us, she has a =
>full plate and needed to make some choices and set some priorities.  .  =
>She wanted me to let you all know that she is doing fine but misses =
>everybody.  I know that some of you have been in touch with her off =
>list.  She says, feel free to continue the personal contact."  She will =
>respond as she is able.
>
>Vicki
>
>------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C5B75C.A9ABA5C0

>Marvella had to leave the list for a=20 while.  Like many of us, she has a
>full plate and needed to = make some=20 choices and set some
>priorities.  .  She wanted me to let you = all know=20 that she is doing
>fine but misses everybody.  I know that some of = you have=20 been in
>touch with her off list.  She says, feel free to continue = the=20
>personal contact."  She will respond as she is able.
>
>Vicki
>

>------=_NextPart_000_000E_01C5B75C.A9ABA5C0--

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!